The Culture of Performance: Improving Your Ability to Make Strong Decisions
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn more about how investment managers can improve their own individual performance and decision-making, moderated by Elisabetta Bartoloni, partner and sector lead at Heidrick & Struggles.
- Michelle Baker, integrated nutrition health coach
- Christina George, VP of human resources at BGC Partners
- Lale Topcuoglu, senior fund manager & head of Credit at J O Hambro Capital Management
Performance transcends industry. Our expert panel shares keys to their success.
Our society prizes individuals who are able to exceed expectations and perform at higher levels. As competitive pressures expand in the asset and wealth management industries, those who add more value, more efficiently, will be able to grow at their firms. However, improved investment performance isn’t always reliant on additional headcount or new technologies, it often starts with how individuals set themselves up for success, and also how firms set their employees up for success.
Join our virtual panel as leading experts on performance discuss how investment managers can up the ante.
Discussion topics include
- Develop stronger approaches to creative thinking and time management for increased performance, particularly in a work from home environment
- Structure teams for increased individual and group performance and innovative ideas that lead to growth
- Enhance decision-making and communication skills by using brain techniques to apply to investment decisions and present ideas successfully
Below, find our esteemed panelist lineup, all of whom focus on performance and have a background in finance. Click on headshots to view panelists’ bios.
Partner & sector lead, Heidrick & Struggles
Integrated nutrition health coach
VP of human resources, BGC Partners
Senior fund manager & head of Credit, J O Hambro Capital Management