Originally published on NFMA.
As we’re digesting the events of the past year, investment management firms are looking forward to cultivating teams that outperform. Increased competition and volatility, along with low-interest rates, mean what has succeeded in the past will no longer suffice in the future; as technology has leveled the playing field in managing assets, clients are demanding higher returns, more transparency, and customization at lower fees. For firms who want to retain a competitive edge, transformation is a necessity.
Join IMTC’s webinar to hear what a modern investment management firm will look like and how to succeed in this new reality. Discussion topics will include how:
- Client expectations are driving the need to provide increased transparency, communication, and customized investing guidelines (i.e., ESG)
- New technologies are bringing innovation to firms and how designing a digital ecosystem for the future is a necessity to drive efficiencies and workflow improvements
- Team dynamics are shifting as technology transformation, and hybrid teams mean firms are prioritizing a new set of skills for team members
- Chris White: CEO of ViableMkts/BondCliq
- Melissa Pendergrass-Hoots: CEO of Falcon Square Capital
- Steve Liberatore: Fixed Income Portfolio Manager at Nuveen
Moderator: Lynne Funk: Innovation Editor at The Bond Buyer