The fixed income market is 30x larger than the equity market, but while 92% of equities trade electronically, fixed income continues to be dominated by voice trades and manual processes. Why the slow technological shift?
This week, IMTC’s CEO Russell Feldman sat down with WealthStack’s Director of Content and Solutions, Shannon Rosic, to discuss all things surrounding fixed income innovation and workflow efficiency.
Listen to The WealthStack Podcast below or wherever you get your podcasts!
In this episode, Russell and Shannon discuss:
- Why fixed income, as an asset class, has been neglected technologically
- What fixed income workflows need innovation, and the biggest hindrances facing portfolio managers today
- The impact of inflation on fixed income investments
- How IMTC is helping along the electronification of fixed income
- Why in today’s data-driven world, sticking with the status quo is no longer sufficient
- The potential impact of AI tools like ChatGPT on fixed income processes
About WealthStack Podcast:
The WealthStack podcast is the only podcast that specifically provides financial advisors with targeted discussions that focus on innovations and developments WealthTech. Each episode of the WealthStack podcast is a deep-dive with a WealthTech or wealth management industry thought leader and is designed to help financial advisors understand how they can accelerate the growth of their businesses, deliver an elite digital client experience and improve productivity and profitability. The WealthStack podcast will focus on how WealthTech is reshaping the financial advice industry – and ultimately the delivery of financial advice.