Expand data analytics with new integrations into Bloomberg and Yield Book
Data is the lifeblood of accurate decision-making – and it’s important to have visibility into insights where you need it. IMTC’s strong development processes and robust system architecture enables us to integrate data and analytics from any source. Now with Bloomberg and Yield Book integrations, clients can easily obtain critical third-party data in IMTC.
Using new data integrations, you can:
- Bloomberg: See comprehensive, real-time terms and conditions across all fixed income securities using EOD and intraday API calls
- Yield Book: View advanced analytics for securitized products with intraday updates as pro-forma analysis is completed to determine buys and sells across your portfolios
Access positions and transactions with Clearwater integration
IMTC has added the industry-leading investment accounting solution, Clearwater, to the existing list of custodial integrations, effectively growing connectivity to over a thousand custodians on our investment management platform. This enables Clearwater clients to construct and optimize portfolios across many accounts simultaneously using IMTC’s investment management system, while also maintaining powerful compliance functionality across both systems. In addition, investment managers will soon be able to have full tri-party reconciliation that provides additional comfort around the accuracy of their data.
Using the Clearwater integration, you can:
- Access daily positions and transactions for all your accounts
- View accounting-based metrics, i.e., book yield and g/l at the lot level
Monitor value of other asset besides fixed income
Many PMs manage accounts that contain assets beyond fixed income, including equities, mutual funds, real estate, or alternative investments. Often, it is difficult to continuously recalculate exposures to adhere to compliance rules or strategy positioning when accounting for other asset values. The ability to include “Other Assets” across portfolios allows clients to monitor and manage to the entire portfolio market value to better handle the allocation of cash across accounts.
Using Other Assets you can:
- Effectively manage sleeved portfolios with the ability to maintain exposure percentages
- Monitor portfolio distributions and exposures on portfolio summary dashboards
- Optimize portfolios accounting for compliance rules based on non-fixed income assets
Integrate into Longview OMS for straight-through-processing
While many clients use IMTC’s OMS, we continue to be agnostic to other systems in which we integrate. Our objective is to streamline and automate your workflows, using whatever technology your firm needs. As such, we built an integration into Linedata/Longview’s OMS. Our team excels at developing these integrations and our system is built for flexibility to interconnect data and platforms.