Start your day with an aggregated view of your needs across the curve
Do you know your aggregated over- and under-weights across all accounts? Often times it takes portfolio managers too much time to identify the portfolios that require attention when they could be analyzing investment decisions that will drive performance for their clients. IMTC’s new release enables users to immediately understand their needs within each customized duration bucket across individual sectors and the overall portfolio. PMs are then able to convey their needs more easily to the sell-side coverage.
Using Targets, you can:
- Set upper and lower bounds for bespoke duration buckets to align with unique portfolio strategies.
- View individual and aggregate portfolio needs as a dollar amount and percentage versus overall duration target and sector-specific duration targets.
- Run what-if scenarios with portfolios in need of investment in a specific duration bucket to move them back in line with target ranges.
Enhance portfolio optimizations with market inventory
Align your portfolio optimization process with inventory that’s available in the market, using IMTC’s fixed income portfolio optimization tool. Portfolio managers can improve the speed and efficacy of decisions with an optimization algorithm that recommends buys and sells based on live bids and asks. The IMTC Buy List functionality allows managers to run optimizations with confidence, knowing the results are available in the market, enabling a more streamlined investment workflow.
Using Buy Lists, you can:
- Import or manually input offer quantities and prices for securities offered by dealers.
- See accurate buy and sell recommendations in portfolio optimization using available inventory based on live offer information for each security.
- Reduce steps in the investment process and eliminate timely reconciliation processes with a more efficient optimization workflow.
For information on IMTC’s investment management platform, please contact Russell Feldman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This paper is intended for information and discussion purposes only. The information contained in this publication is derived from data obtained from sources believed by IMTC to be reliable and is given in good faith, but no guarantees are made by IMTC with regard to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information presented. Nothing within this paper should be relied upon as investment advice, and nothing within shall confer rights or remedies upon, you or any of your employees, creditors, holders of securities or other equity holders or any other person. Any opinions expressed reflect the current judgment of the authors of this paper and do not necessarily represent the opinion of IMTC. IMTC expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, whatsoever, including, but not limited to: (i) warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, usage, title, or noninfringement; (ii) that the contents of this white paper are free from error; and (iii) that such contents will not infringe third-party rights. The information contained within this paper is the intellectual property of IMTC and any further dissemination of this paper should attribute rights to IMTC and include this disclaimer.