IMTC is thrilled to announce that our investment management platform has been nominated for 3 categories of Fund Intelligence’s Operations and Services Awards in 2022! The awards recognize and reward excellence and outstanding contributions made by business, operations, & technology leaders at asset management and service provider firms over the past year. IMTC is honored to be a part of this impressive shortlist for the 3 following categories:
- Best Portfolio Management System: This award is designed to honor a portfolio management provider who has displayed excellent service to PMs and traders over the course of the last 12 months. Success in this category depends on technology with multi-asset capabilities, demonstrated capital growth for PMs using the system, little to no operational errors, operational efficiencies and forward-looking technology ventures.
- Technology Innovation: This award is designed to honor the asset management complex that has demonstrated advanced technology investment and innovation over the last 12 months. Success in this category depends on the demonstration of new or advanced technology offerings, positive impact to clients and successful tech integration across several areas of the business and client frameworks.
- Best New Product: This award is designed to honor the best new innovative fintech solution for the US institutional trading ecosystem. Success in this category is determined by leading innovation by the provider, attention to clients’ needs and future requirements from a trading perspective, thorough knowledge of the sector and existing products, and driving tangible results through product optimization. Successful applicants will demonstrate quantifiable success in the above requirements and show forward-looking growth and technology initiatives.
We are grateful for the support and contributions of our clients and collaborators who helped make our shortlist possible. Congratulations to all who were shortlisted!
Why were we shortlisted?
IMTC brings much-needed innovation to a space that has historically lagged from a technology standpoint; current technology is old and clunky, which at best results in missed opportunities and at worst results in costly mistakes. Our technology is fundamentally changing the way asset and wealth management firms manage clients’ fixed income assets; it streamlines manual fixed income investment processes with the unique ability to take action across hundreds of portfolios at one time, enabling customization at scale.
IMTC’s investment management system (IMS) optimizes portfolios with a speed and accuracy that’s never been possible before, including that it:
- enhances portfolio managers’ ability to make stronger, more accurate investment decisions 400x faster than other solutions in the market.
- automates manual aspects of the investor workflow to avoid human error, reduce costs, and save up to 90% of time according to one client.
- interconnects all data and systems into one place with integrations into a robust list 3rd party or proprietary systems.
In streamlining fixed income workflows, firms can lower account minimums, grow assets, and customize strategies at scale all without adding additional headcount. Further, firms can lower costs and minimize risks.
Explore how IMTC helps fixed income investors to identify accounts needing attention, assess pre-trade compliance, and allocate bonds across accounts, simultaneously. Learn how you can manage a large number of accounts more effectively.
More about the recognition
For over 20 years the Fund Technology and WSL Awards have highlighted the top achieving firms in the U.S. fund management trading and front office space, while the Operations and Services Awards have celebrated the best vendors supporting fund groups’ back/middle office and other legal and operational functions. With more fund groups thinking holistically about their front-to-back solutions, and service partners doing the same, these combined awards provide one central place to shine a light on vendors who are truly delivering for their asset management clients in terms of service, technology, and innovation across the fund complex.