The Future of ESG in Fixed Income: How a Growth in Sustainability Translates to Asset Growth
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn more about what’s next for ESG in the asset management space, moderated by Alex Struc, CEO of GOALSFIRST IM.
- Tim Coffin, SVP at Breckinridge Capital Advisors
- Ksenia Koban, SVP & Municipal Strategist at Payden & Rygel
- Eric Glass, SVP & Senior Portfolio Manager at AllianceBernstein
Looking to the Future of ESG in Fixed Income Investment Management
The fixed income ESG market has exploded over the past few years. Some estimates have found the green bond market even doubled over 2020. As demand for socially responsible investing increases and the sense that ESG boosts returns and helps mitigate downside risk, the market is only poised to grow even more. In a market that’s constantly changing, asset managers are looking to see what the future holds for this sector.
Join our webinar to learn how our panelists foresee the sustainable investing market evolving over the next few years and how to ESG leaders are improving performance.
Discussion topics include
- How ESG in fixed income will change over the next few years
- Why green and sustainability strategies are becoming a necessity to remain competitive
- What type of data and technology you need to effectively determine which investments fit in your portfolios
Below, find our esteemed panelist lineup, all of whom share expertise within the fixed income space, specifically as it pertains to ESG. Click on headshots to view panelists’ bios.
CEO, GOALSFIRST IM
SVP, Breckinridge Capital Advisors
SVP & Municipal Strategist, Payden & Rygel
SVP & Senior Portfolio Manager, AllianceBernstein